Lakeview Health Woodlands Admissions
Addiction – sometimes referred to as substance- or alcohol use disorder – is a chronic, incurable condition that always requires treatment. The first step in treating that condition is acknowledging that you need help. The second step is deciding to do something about it with an outpatient rehab admissions process. It is important to understand that you are not alone in your struggle, and also that you need the help of trained professionals to help you through your struggle. Start with the Lakeview Health Woodlands admissions to be on your way to a sober lifestyle.
When you make the decision for addiction treatment programs in TX, our outpatient rehab admissions counselors will be here to help you through the Lakeview Health Woodlands admissions process. The outpatient rehab admissions process is streamlined to make your entry into the program as efficient and painless as it can be. It’s our philosophy that the easier it is to be admitted to our outpatient rehab program, the sooner our counselors can get to what matters: helping you to deal with your recovery.
The Outpatient Advantage
Each recovery method is different; there are as many models as there are individuals in need of recovery. Lakeview Health Woodlands’ outpatient substance abuse treatment center in TX has several potential advantages over the more invasive in-patient care model that, depending upon your situation, may make it right for you. These include:
- Outpatient care will allow you to continue to honor commitments like school, family, work, and social obligations
- Outpatient care offers as broad a range of services and therapies as inpatient care but is often less costly
- Participants in our outpatient rehab program have more freedom, as they can come and go as they please
- Outpatient care may allow you to develop a more extensive support network, as you will not be limited to your peers in the facility.
Outpatient care may not be right for everyone. But if you have commitments that you cannot abandon and have a strong network of peers at your disposal, Lakeview Health Woodlands outpatient rehab program might be the right choice for you. Start the outpatient rehab admissions process by contacting Lakeview Health Woodlands.
The Lakeview Health Woodlands Admissions Process
When you’re ready to start on your road to recovery, we’ll be here to guide you through the Lakeview Health Woodlands admissions process.
- It all begins with your call. That first decision is critical, and it is a simple as reaching out and admitting that you need help to overcome your dependence on alcohol or drugs.
- Just as every individual treatment plan is different, so is everyone’s insurance coverage. The next step is to discuss your plan and what it covers so that we can provide you the most comprehensive care with the least amount of worry on your part.
- Next, our healthcare professionals will walk you through our prescreening process. In this part of your journey, you talk, and we listen; there are no wrong answers. By understanding your condition, your habits, your worries, and your fears, we can tailor our treatment to your situation.
- And finally, we start on your new path together. One of the most crippling aspects of addiction is that it is isolating. Take the first step with Lakeview Health Woodlands today. You won’t be alone.
Reach Out Today
Lakeview Health Woodlands offers an excellent alcohol and drug addiction treatment programs in Texas that you can count on for help. You no longer have to let substance- or alcohol-use disorder control your life or the life of someone you know. If you or a loved one is struggling with addiction, call us today at 281.784.3842 and begin the Lakeview Health Woodlands admissions process. We’re here to help.