For A Loved One
Addiction Treatment For A Loved One
Your heart breaks for a loved one, watching them struggle with drug or alcohol addiction. However, there is a way forward -- addiction treatment for a loved one. When you find an outpatient rehab for a loved one, you see their way out of the morass of addiction.
Lakeview Health Woodlands has the intensive outpatient rehab program in TX you need for a loved one.
Drug Addiction Treatment For A Loved One
Finding help and drug addiction treatment for a loved one poses a lot of questions. Will the facility treat certain addictions your loved ones have? Is the facility inpatient or outpatient? How much medical treatment is available? For a loved one with a co-occurring mental illness, is dual diagnosis treatment offered?
At Lakeview Health Woodlands, we offer treatment for substances including but not limited to:
If addiction treatment for a loved one requires intensive medical care, we have you covered! Lakeview Health Woodlands offers partial hospitalization programs, and aftercare to prevent relapse. We also provide the dual diagnosis treatment mentioned above for a loved one struggling with mental illness and substance abuse.
Therapy For A Loved One
Entering rehab and undergoing treatment are the first steps to ending addiction for a loved one. The second step, therapy, is just as important. At Lakeview Health Woodlands, we offer a variety of therapeutic modalities for a loved one.
Texas addiction therapy services offered at Lakeview Health Woodlands include:
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavioral therapy
- Group therapy
- Family therapy
Family therapy, in particular, is vital to recovery for a loved one. By participating in addiction treatment for a loved one, it benefits everyone involved. When a patient’s family engages in treatment, the chance for a successful recovery rises. By immersing yourself in treatment for a loved one, it improves communication as well as their health.
The Outpatient Advantage
At Lakeview Health Woodlands, we use outpatient substance abuse programs in TX that allow for flexible care for a loved one. Outpatient rehab for a loved one is more flexible than inpatient, residential treatment. The advantages of outpatient care for a loved one include:
- Outpatient care for a loved one allows them to continue engaging with school, work, family, and friends.
- Outpatient care is less costly, even though it offers the same range of drug treatments and therapies.
- Support networks, especially families, are more involved in outpatient care for a loved one.
If your loved ones have commitments they can’t abandon, outpatient care at Lakeview Health Woodlands is a great option. With the support of a family member like you, your loved one will have the best chances for recovery.
Outpatient Rehab For A Loved One
When you are ready to start addiction treatment for a loved one, we’ll help guide you through the admissions process.
- The first and most important step is calling 281.784.3842 or contacting us online. By reaching out, you’re taking concrete steps to help end addiction for a loved one.
- Secondly, figure out if your insurance covers outpatient treatment at Lakeview Health Woodlands. Understanding your coverage helps us provide the most comprehensive care we can for a loved one.
- Thirdly, our professionals walk you through prescreening. You talk, and we listen; there are no dumb questions. By understanding the condition and habits of a loved one and your worries, we can tailor treatment.